Friday, April 5, 2013

A Pause from my blog

I am sorry to say but I am going to be taking a few weeks off from my blog.  It is getting to be the end of the school year and I am about running on empty trying to get caught up with my French classes and the library, plus, we have some new equiptment to learn and add to the system so my workload has jumped.  I am so behind on my work projects that I can't get caught up on my blog.   My goal is to resume again May 3.  I have a few readers who have sent me some sites to look at and investigate.  I am going to try to throw some of them into my lessons so I can maybe offer a few new tips.  Meanwhile, I am going to reschedule a few of my older posts to publish again to maybe be a refresher for you all.   Have a lovely April.  See ya again in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will not appear immediately. All content is monitored prior to submission.